Sunday, December 20, 2009

Heading to Sudbury

I spent the majority of today sorting and packing and cleaning and sorting... not my favourite stuff to do but it needs to be done. As I said in my last post, I have far too much stuff, and it's so hard to pare it down to the bare essentials! The other confusing part is that I'm packing for my Christmas trip to Sudbury (winter clothing) and for my missions trip to Zambia (summer clothing) at the same time. A few times the clothes got into the wrong piles etc. but I think it's all sorted out now :)



This week I have been desparately trying to find a place for my cat to stay while I am away. Although this may seem like a small thing, it is not so easy to do! I have to thank the Lord for some great friends though as they put the word out and now it looks like I won't have to take Pitouq to the Pound after all! God is good :)

Well, I leave Guelph for Sudbury tomorrow around noon. I am truly sorry to my friends whom I haven't been able to say good-bye to, but I'd like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment