Tuesday, January 15, 2013

One week in...

Just thought I'd add a quick update while I'm actually able to get online. Since school has started back there were some changes made to out internet and for some reason I now have trouble connecting or if i do get on it boots me off after a few minutes. We've now completed one week of classes and my class is beginning to settle into the classroom routine and rules, not that they always remember, but they're still making an effort. Unfortuntately I've had to discipline some of them already. I'm hoping that they'll learn quickly and I won't have to do it again any time soon! On the "home front" I have a sneaking suspicion my cat got herself pregnant last time she escaped.... great. Now what do I do? to make matters worse there is actually a vet on station and i was hoping to get her fixed for free while he's here but that probably won't be happening now as he's not here for too long. :S oops! just realized the time. have to go get readyfor a staff meeting...

No comments:

Post a Comment