Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Merry Christmas!

just found this saved as a draft... oops! Christmas this year is a bit weird as this is the first time in my life that I won't be celebrating with my family. I've sort of gotten over the sad part, but I'm having trouble with realizing that Christmas is REALLY here. I have my tree up and house decorated, I've been listening to Christmas music, wrapping gifts, and doing Christmas baking. I've been to several Christmas parties and Carol sings but it still doesn't feel like Christmas is happening tomorrow! Normally by this time I'd be as excited as a little kid, but this year I'm having difficulty getting excited. I AM looking forward to the fun things I have planned with my friends for tomorrow; mainly a progressive breakfast & gift giving! Sounds pretty yummy and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment