Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Heading Back

I can't believe my furlough is now over. It started out moving so slowly but I'm not sure where the last 3 months went! If all goes according to plan I fly tomorrow (Tues) just before noon. I won't arrive in Lusaka until Thursday (3 flights to get there this time)and fly up to Sakeji a day or two later. Although it's been a busy time here, because it was a change of scene, it has been relaxing enough that I feel re-charged and ready to take on a new year and a new group of kids. Schools starts up again on the 12th (if I remember right) so i'll have to get right into planning lessons and organizing my classroom! So how am I spending my last night in Canada? Watching the Canada vs Russia hockey game of course. I'm not usually one to watch hockey but it'll be the last time I get to cheer for Canada on Canadian soil for awhile so why not. :) Not sure when i'll get on next but Happy New Year. Let's see what God has in store for 2015!

1 comment:

  1. Prayers for traveling mercies, Beth and a blessed New Year!
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete