Monday, December 27, 2010

All my bags are packed... well not quite yet

I can't believe I leave Canada tomorrow! December has gone by SO quickly but I have thoroughly enjoyed my time spent with my family! It was so awesome to have the WHOLE family together for Christmas. Yesterday was sad, saying goodbye to my little nephews and sister, tomorrow will be just as sad as I say goodbye to the rest of my family; but at the same time I'm pretty excited!

Today I have to re-pack my suitcases. I attempted to pack them on my own yesterday, but missed half of the important stuff so my mom (the ultimate packer) is helping out today. :)

Please pray that my flights through Heathrow will all be ontime and not cancelled due to bad weather! My first flight is 6:30pm tomorrow from Toronto. If I can get to an internet cafe in Heathrow then I'll send out a quick "got here" message before I continue on. Otherwise the next message will be from Ireland (Lord willing).

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment