Monday, September 13, 2010

Nervous tension is starting to get to me

I'm not sure if anyone is following this now that i'm back home, but I tho't i'd put up a quick post (i'm kinda bored at work).

I've now fully adjusted (i think) to being back in Canada, but it's still hard to come to grips with. i still have the feeling that any day now i should be heading back to Zambia.

Tomorrow I'll be giving my first ever 'missionary report' to my church which has my stomach all in knots just thinking about it. I'm not a public speaker at all and get extremely nervous beign up in front of people, so despite at the 'helpful hints' people have been giving me, I can't wait for it to be all over! That being said, if you want to come and listen and see the pics etc it's at Arkell Road Bible Chapel at 7:30pm tomorrow (Tues Sept 14th). For those in the 'north'. I'll be heading up to Sudbury this coming weekend and will be giving a report to the Ladies Missionary Group at Sudbury Bible Fellowship on Tues. Sept 21st. Sorry guys, only ladies welcome at that one. ;)

After my report tomorrow I'll be speaking with my elders about my possibly return to Sakeji School next year. Your prayers would be appreciated for this as well. I will let you all know the final outcome as soon as I can.

Thanks again for all your prayers and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment